If you are like me, you have seen plenty of guys who look strong and muscular when they are wearing T-shirts. And, perhaps they are quite strong.
But, when they remove their shirts they are not what you would call attractive………Instead, they look fat and lack decent shape.
For years, I was the exact same as the guys I just described in the above paragraph. I lifted weights like crazy, following the advice of gym-rats and so-called expert authors and trainers, but I definitely didn’t look good naked.
Simply Gaining Muscle is Not the Route to an Attractive Body
You see, most programs about gaining muscle that guys follow have two things in common: one, they do not put enough emphasis on removing body fat, and two, they concentrate on the squat, deadlift, and bench press, known as the “Big 3”.
The “Big 3” are compound movements, great for adding size. However, an exercise routine that neglects fat loss and revolves around the “Big 3” generally produces a physique that is not pleasing to the eye.
Rusty Moore’s Visual Impact Muscle Building is not about creating an overly muscular and blocky physique. Rather, it is about achieving a body that emphasizes strong, lean, hard musculature, often described as the “Hollywood look”. Think Ryan Reynolds, Cam Gigandet, Brad Pitt, Jason Statham, Will Smith, and the two guys in the photos below.
There is good reason to make the “Hollywood look” your body-type goal. For one thing, it is well-known that this body-type is deemed the most attractive by both men and women of all ages. Furthermore, numerous studies undertaken since the early 1900s have found this body to be regarded as the most masculine.
How does Rusty’s program help you sculpt the aesthetically pleasing Hollywood look?
- Its diet and exercise plans do so by focusing on lowering body fat and adding muscle in the right places.
- Instead of trying to make each muscle group as large as possible, Rusty’s program focuses on bringing out those muscles that create an attractive physique that not only looks good but also has functional strength.
But bringing out the correct muscles is just the beginning! Many males have muscle in the right places, but they often have soft, "puffy" looking muscles. How do you avoid this? Rusty’s program explains how.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in Rusty’s program:
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set is. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- How to put on muscle without ever having to worry about looking like a meat-head.
- How to create the sharp "angular" look, instead of the bloated round look.
- The proper strategy to get masculine square looking pecs, that makes your chest look like an armor plate instead of having typical rounded bodybuilder pecs.
- Plus Lots, Lots MORE!
You simply execute the plans detailed in Rusty’s concise, no-nonsense program and the “Hollywood Look” will be yours.
If you want sugar-coating, then this program is not right for you. If you want advanced knowledge about exercise and diet, this program is perfect.
Be prepared, Rusty is blunt. His approach goes against a lot of conventional wisdom.
He will tell you that there is no need for special pills or foods. He doesn’t repeat the same old mantras, such as the need to eat many meals throughout the day, the need to eat every 2-3 hours in fear of losing muscle, outrageous protein intakes and carb restrictions, nor the need to spend countless hours doing cardio and weight training, and so on and so forth.
Not only does Rusty not regurgitate the aforementioned mantras, but he also doesn’t make exaggerated claims.
His approach his tried and tested. Tens of thousands of people have followed his methods with exceptional results. He also operates one of the busiest fat loss and muscle building websites on the Internet.
Rusty is so confident that Visual Impact Muscle Building is the best approach to adding muscle in a way that dramatically improves your appearance that he offers a 60 day money back guarantee.